Insurance Defense Attorney (Direct Hire)
401 E Jackson Street , Suite 2425 Tampa, FL 33602 US
Insurance Defense Attorney | Growing Firm
VERY Competitive Pay
TempExperts is partnered with an Insurance Defense firm seeking an Insurance Defense Attorney. The ideal candidate will have 3-7+ years of defense litigation experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a significant caseload from inception to post-trial.
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Prepare pleadings, discovery/discovery responses, motions, and other litigation documents.
- Prepare timely reports to insurance carriers and clients regarding case status and ongoing activities.
- Develop clients via relationship building methods.
- Travel to carious courthouses and other locations will be expected.
- Meet monthly billing requirements.
Skills and Competencies:
- Must have knowledge and experience in first-party property claims and/or PIP litigation.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in all phases of litigation from pleadings through trial.
- Must have knowledge and experience taking and defending depositions.
- Must have strong and persuasive oral advocacy as well as excellent writing skills.
- Must be skilled in evaluating cases.
- Must be a Good Standing Member of the Florida Bar.
- Excellent academic credentials required.
- Must have working knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be technologically confident; very comfortable using process management systems and effectively utilizing available technology and automation.
- Knowledge of Time Matters, Juris, and Acuity is a plus.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Medical, vision, dental, and voluntary insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays | Paid Time Off
- Free Parking